Approx. Rs 65 / Square MeterGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1040 Square Meter|
|Hole Size||1.22 x 1.61 mm|
|UV Warranty||5 years|
|Mesh||40 and 50|
|Is It Washable||Non Washable|
There is a growing awareness of the severe damage caused by toxic pesticides to the environment and to public health. consumers are no longer prepared to put pesticide-treated agrcultural produce on their tables. This trend of reduced use of toxic materials will grow together with the legislation of new environment protection laws. Pests and insects cause immense damage to the yield by feeding on or sucking the plant, depositing eggs on the crop and spreading disease. Insects also develp resistance to chemical pesticides, resulting in a significant reduction in the efficiency of these materials.How do the Nets Work?
There is a growing use of anti -insect nets as an important ipm (intergrated pest management) tool. these nets block the entry of pests and insects into the crop environment. thus reducing the need to apply pesticides. The nets are commonly used to protect vegetable, herb, orchard and flower crops and are used for protection in the following structures:
Anti Insect Nets:
- Nethouses: Light Weight frames with poles and cables that support the net.
- Greenhouses: Air Vents are covered with nets, or all the greenhouse walls are made of nets.
- Walk-in Tunnels: completely covered with net, or covered with net and PE sheets.
Anti-insect nets block the penetration of insects and are differentiated by hole size (mesh=number of holes per inch).The type of net (mesh size) is selected according to the insect that is prevelent in the area.
- 17-mesh net: For protection against fruit files (Mediterranean fruit fly and Fig fruit fly) in orchards and vineyards,Grape moth and Pomegranate Deudorix livia. This net is also used for protection against climatic elements such as hail, wind and excess solar radiation.
- 25-mesh net: For protection against mediterranean fruit fly in peppers.
- 40-mest net: For partial blocking of white flies where climatic conditions do not allow the use of 50 mesh nets.
- 50-mesh net: For blocking white flies. aphids and leafminer. Also available in the color grey.
- 50-mesh net: The same use as 50mesh but with even more protection against white flies. aphids and leafminer.
- 75-mesh net: For blocking whiteflies, aphids and thrips in greenhouse with forced-air systems.
|Hole Size||UV Warranty|
|17-mesh net||1.22 x 1.61 mm||5 years|
|25-mesh net||0.68 x 1.12 mm||5 years|
|40-mesh net||0.40 x 0.91 mm||5 years|
|50-mesh net||0.29 x 0.97 mm||5 years|
|55-mesh net||0.22 x 0.66 mm||5 years|
|75-mesh net||0.19 x 0.26mm||5 years|
- OptiNet is a sophisticated new-generation anti-insect net that integrates physical and optical protection. This innovative net dramatically reduces the number of pests and insects entering the crop environment, expecially thrips and also whitefly and leafminer. The net contains optical additives (non-toxic) that blind and repel the insects before they reach the net.