We are specialized in offering, supplying, exporting a wide range of Agricultural Products to our clients across the globe. These are available in various specifications and can be customized as per the requirements of the clients. Our comprehensive range of these products includes Plastic Agricultural Products, Agricultural Nets and Net House. These are highly demanded in domestic and international markets for their superior quality, optimum performance, excellent service and varied features.
Our product range includes Greenhouse Covering Film, Mulch Films, Pond Lining, Pic Plast, Troughs Mapal Plastics, Agricultural Nets, Anti Virus Net, Bio Net, Shade Nets, Chromatic Agricultural Net, Aluminet, Anti-Hail Net, Agriculture Net Covered Structures like Vegetable Net, Leafy Greens, Vineyards Net, Orchards Net, Bananas Net, Twine For Crop Support and Greenhouse Film Repair Tape.
The only reason you make the greenhouse structure is to cover it. So choose you greenhouse film carefully and choose the best. Select the film based on crop and location.
The most trusted brand in the world which is exported to more than 60 countries and is in business for more than 4 decades,Ginegar Plastic Products Limited, Israel is brought to you in India by Agriplast Tech India Pvt Ltd. Ginegar is the most sought after preferred brand of greenhouse covering in India. Ginegar is serving the India farming community for the last 25 years.
Some of the highlights of Ginegar Greenhouse films are as follows:
Greenhouse film:Super Strong,200 Micron, UV Stabilized, 5 layered, Anti-Dust, Co-extrude. Some of the popular greenhouse film types in India is :
The above films comes with a combination of following properties and is recommended as per crop and geographical location allowing growers to decide (after consultation with expert adviser), best match to meeting their conditions.
Select mulch on quality and not on price. Its mandatory to use mulch along with drip irrigation.Most popular colour of mulch in India is black and white and black and silver.
From Application point of view there are two kinds of mulch:
1. Vegetable mulch – 25/30 microns
2. Papaya Mulch – 50 microns
3. Rose mulch – 80 microns.
4. Orchard mulch- 100-150 Microns
From Manufacturing point of view mulch is two types:
Advantage of using Mulch Films:
Specialty of our mulch:
All our mulch irrespective of thickness arenon light transmitting. You can check the quality of mulch against a light source. Keep the black side of mulch facing your eyes and place the silver/white towards the light source.A good mulch should not transfer any light.A mulch which transfers the light will have following negative effect :
Standard roll sizes for agriplast mulch.
1 mtrs * 400 mtrs and 800 mtrs
1.2 mtrs * 400 mtrs and 800 mtrs
Standard roll sizes for Embossed Ginegar mulch
1 mtrs * 1000 mtrs
1.2 mtrs * 1000 mtrs
Our complete range comprises some 1,200 vegetable varieties. These range from sweet peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and lettuce to bitter gourd and bird’s eyes chillies. We make serious investments in innovation. This results in the introduction to the global market of 100 new vegetable varieties annually by our company.Enza Zaden develops new vegetable varieties that are grown, sold and consumed all over the world. So it’s very likely that you’ll often find their tomatoes, cucumbers, sweet peppers, lettuce or other vegetables developed by them on your plate. They produce and sell the seeds of those vegetables worldwide.
Agriplast Ground Covers ( Weed mats ) are woven plastic ideally suited for
1. Ornamental nurseries
2. Vegetable nurseries
3. As a ground cover for soiless cultivation
4. As an orchard mulch in rain fed plants.
5. As a ground cover in plant propagation units.
It has many advantages :
1. Saves labour and supports cleaner agriculture.
2. Prevents weed growth by not allowing the photo active light to the ground.
3. It allows water to percolate to the ground hence no water logging in nurseries.
4. Black and white reflects more Photo active radiation back to the plant augmenting photosynthesis and production.
Its available in two types:
1. Black ,100 GSM, 5 years Guarantee against UV Degradation
2. Black and white 130 GSM, 5 years Guarantee against UV Degradation
Standard roll size is 4.2 mtrs * 100 mtrs however against special order and with time in hand we can supply from 0.5 mtrs to 5.3 mtrs
A Step Closer to organic farming. Its a great solution for open field vegetable cultivation.Crop covers are non woven light weight polypropylene covering suitable for open field vegetable cultivation. It weights 17 GSM (for summer application) and 23 GSM (for winter application). This is applied on the crop as shown in the image with the help of 4 mm GI wire hoop and it helps in stopping the entry of insects and pests physically. It has following advantages:
Agriplast has introduced Tubex tree guards from Tubex in India. Tubex designs and produces. Tubex tree shelters protect plants from browsing animals and offers solutions in Landscaping, Forestry, Fruit and Viticulture sectors. Products include tree shelters, shrub shelters, plastic mesh tree guards and tree wraps.
Main advantages of tree guards are:
1. Up to 60% higher survival rates
2. Taller trees, fewer side shoots and stronger roots
3. Faster initial establishment and minimum weed_competition
4. Reduced water stress
5. Balanced light spectrum & intensity,
6. Increased CO2 concentration and temperature
7. Accelerated, healthy and balanced root growth,
8. Balanced root-shoot ratio
9. Uniform growth makes pruning, training and maintenance much more easier
10. Shorter harvest period enabling faster returns
11. Reduced stress to the plant
12. Provide protection againstweeds
13. Minimize irrigation requirements through
14. increased vapor inside the shelter
15. Protects plant against herbicides, animals, mechanical damage and wind
16. Lowers labor costs: Reduced pruning, less training
Insect nets are used to keep the insect outside a growing area by phisically isolating the plants.
Our insect nets are made of virgin material are guaranteed for 5 years against UV Degradation.
This is the most premium category of insect net with reasonable price.
Solarization is chemical free method of sterlising soil. It is achieved by raising soil temperature by covering it with thin clear plastic upto 35 microns thickness. Silent points are as follows:
·This plastic sheet allows the sun’s radiant energy to be trapped in the soil hence it is done during the hot period of year when the soil will receive most direct sunlight.
When properly done, the top 6 inches of the soil will heat up to as high as 61 degree centigrade.
Depending on the location it controls a wide range of soil borne pests, such as weeds, pathogens, nematodes, and insects. Control of soil pests is usually best for organisms found in the upper 6 inches of earth.
·Solarization leaves no chemical residues and It can improve soil structure by increasing the availability of nitrogen and other essential nutrients for growing healthy plants, as well as controlling a range of pests.
· Soil solarization also speeds up the breakdown of organic material in the soil, often resulting in the added benefit of release of soluble nutrients such as nitrogen (N03-, NH4+), calcium (Ca++), magnesium (Mg++), potassium (K+), and fulvic acid, making them more available to plants.
·Plants often grow faster and produce both higher and better quality yields when grown in solarized soil. This can be attributed to improved disease and weed control, the increase in soluble nutrients, and relatively greater proportions of helpful soil microorganisms.
Anti Hail nets prevents the plants specially in orchard from getting damaged due to unseasonable hail storm.