Approx. Rs 1,400 / Roll + GST 12%Get Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Roll + GST 12%|
|Banana Crop cover||17 GSM|
|Tube format ||31.5 inch |
|Length of roll||200 mtrs |
We are the leading preparers and of Banana Covers.Banana covers are important tools for having a richer harvest and more yield. Features:
- Protects fruit from extreme heat and cold
- Prevents scorching of fruit
- Saves cost by minimizing the usage of pesticides
- Clean fruit of uniform size and color
- 3-4 kg extra production per bunch
- More uniform fingers (less gap between upper and lower fingers)
- Protects from fruit flies and other harmful insects
- Protects from animals and birds
- Facilitates production of export quality fruits fetching good market price.
Installation Guide:Agriplast Crop Shield
is installed 5 days after germination or transplating
- Apply one preventive pesticide spay before installation of agriplast crop shield. There are two methods of installation: a) Single Plant cover b) Full row cover
Single Plast Cover:
- Plast under 3 years age 2.13 meters width Agriplast crop shield is sufficient.
- Plast over 4 years of age: 3.2 meters width Agriplast crop shield is sufficient
- Ensure that the leaves do not ouch the crop covers during summer month by planting at high height.
- To prevent burning of leaves
Agriplast Fruit Shield is installed after fruit setting when the fruits reach the size of a lemon
- Cut the appropriate length of Agriplast Fruit shield from the roll
- Tie Agriplast fruit shield from the top
Agriplast Banana Shield is applied one all the fingers from the banana flowers have emerged.
- Make a preventive spray on the fruits and then remove the extra flower bunch from below the fruit bunch
- Cut the appropriate length of banana shield from the roll
- Tie it on the top as shown in the picture.